digital signing, simple as that.
primesign SIGNATURE SERVER
For quite some time, there has been a lack of user-friendliness in electronic signature solutions. The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER, a comprehensive electronic signature system, has raised the bar by being user-friendly and easy to integrate with existing applications. Paired with our remote signing services, our solution offers simple and innovative implementation of legally binding signatures in processes and applications.
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER is an all-inclusive eIDAS-compliant signature solution offering eIDAS-compliant signatures and seals as well as various other electronic signature types. Together with our qualified remote signing services, our system provides a flexible foundation for numerous use cases and integration scenarios. Signature methods such as instant signing, one-time signing, and implicit signing make the primesign SIGNATURE SERVER a powerful key element for unbeatable flexibility, integrability, and user-friendliness.
CENTRAL HUB FOR SIGNATURE PROCESSES
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER serves as your central hub for signature processes. To sign documents, you can use existing smart cards, national eIDs (e.g., Austrian mobile phone signature), etc., or choose our own qualified signature certificate primesign MOBILE. The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER also supports server-side created signatures and comes optionally with a built-in hardware security module (HSM) to protect your signing keys for mass processes. Our primesign SIGNATURE SERVER is one solution for many use cases.
SIGNATURE FLOWS FOR CORPORATIONS
Lengthy paper flows can be reduced either through the built-in signature flow feature of the primesign SIGNATURE SERVER or by integrating primesign signatures in existing DMS or workflow systems.
SIGN CONTRACTS ONLINE
In just a few minutes, contracts can be signed online with a legally binding signature. Also, contracts can be concluded through video authentication where the parties involved sign electronically and without delay (e.g., when opening a bank account).
ADMINISTRATIVE SIGNATURES OF LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS
primesign supports the creation of so-called administrative signatures, as used in E-Government applications according to the Austrian E-Government Act.
- Client-free signing of PDF documents (web interface)
- Supports various electronic signature solutions such as signature cards, eIDs, or remote signing services
- Creation of qualified personal signatures or qualified seals (for corporations)
- Guaranteed long-term verifiability (PAdES and LTV-enabled)
- Implementation of signature flows, also with multiple parties
- Minimal UI for optimal integration in applications
- Compatible with our trust center services
- Visible or invisible signatures (manual or automatic placement of a visual signet)
- On-Premise or as a Managed Service
- Editing tools for PDF documents
- Conversion various Office formats to PDF
Any questions? Need more information? Contact us.